Do you own a blog or thought about owning a blog/starting a blog? Well, if you’re that far than I’m sure you’ve already thought about creating yourself a business plan for your blog. Just like any businesses, they all run off a general business plan. What we’re going to be going over today is to create a killer business plan for your blog so you know how to conquer your future.
We know that to succeed at building and establishing an efficient business, a business plan is absolutely essential. If your intent is to drive your blog like your own brand and business than following this article is key. A business plan for your blog will give you a chiseled, straight forward path to your end goal with a purpose. Set an general goal and plan for your blog and what it is you want to do for it and change it as necessary as you go along.
Let’s dig deep into the steps of creating the business plan:
- We want to create a general summary of our plan. This will include a general summary of our idea in creating the blog as well as our end goal for the blog, and lastly the strategy to reach that point. This summary should give the reader a overview of your plan.
- The next part is to go into detail the creation of your blog, as well as the research details into the blog, like niche analysis, what your target audience is, etc.
- Third, let’s go into details about your general vision and long-term financial and traffic goals. A definite growth strategy and goal would be put here.
- This part would be a good place to give yourself a little biography of yourself and or your team. The expertise, strengths and weaknesses, management, etc.
- A very important section: monetization. How do you intend to monetize your blog? You can do affiliate sales, Adsense, buy/sale ads, products, services, etc.
- Let’s talk about your general market here. You should include information about your market, your niche, keywords, as well as traffic volume potential.
- Next, you’re going to want to discuss your marketing plan. Like your monetization plan, you’ll want to delve deep in detail. You want to go on and on about how and why you’re going to supply your audience with what they need. How much you want to invest time/money into publicizing your content, how you’re going to do it, etc. Are you going to use marketing tools, what about your competitors, etc.
- Just like in Real Estate investing, and just about any business venture, you’ll want an Exit Strategy. An exit strategy is exactly how it sounds, and it’s something you’ll need to plan for because it will happen eventually.
Remember that the main point in coming up with a organized business plan for your blog is to help you better organize yourself and your blog/brand/business. It can be a tool to help you be an asset to potential investors in your brand/business and it can help you gain a strong team to lead the way towards financial victory. You want to be as detailed as possible and expand on all the what ifs as much as possible.
Latest posts by Josh Nanocchio (see all)
- A Secret Weapon For Bitcoins - January 6, 2017
- Key Pieces of How To Write Great Content - January 5, 2017
- What the In-Crowd Won’t Tell You About On-Page SEO Techniques - January 4, 2017