MarketHydra aims to be a large community blog, enabling otheres to share their written content here and to gain social traction. Any aspiring writer or blogger is very encouraged to submit an original article or piece of content for our website.
We want to grant you the opportunity to be able to submit a guest post because we want you to be able to share your skills with the community, and be able to be apart of building up this website.
How can you become a MarketHydra contributor?
To become a regular contributor at MarketHydra, here are some things you can do to increase your acceptance rate:
- Go to our homepage and look around and read some of our content so you can get a grasp on the kind of articles we write around here and what our user’s like.
- Writing and creating content that is heavily focused on adding value to our community and is written with quality in mind.
- You need to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the MarketHydra community.
- Here is some categories that I accept articles of content for. Just remember that you should do a search on our website to make sure you’re not submitting duplicated content!
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- Art of Living, motivational/inspirational topics.
Just remember before you submit your content:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the MarketHydra audience.
- Credit: MarketHydra respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to MarketHydra’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to MarketHydra.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from MarketHydra. Also, by submitting a post to MarketHydra, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to MarketHydra
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, you can submit your article directly from the WordPress dashboard. You can head over to the registration page and create an account. From there you can submit your article.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes. You can always discuss topics before submitting by sending an email to “email@example.com”.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at MarketHydra, do let us know via the contact form.